Pumpkin Chai Pancakes
1 cup quinoa flour
1 oz can of organic pumpkin
1 scoop Vega One Vanilla Chai
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup water
- Mix all ingredients into a food processor until smooth
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Add batter to pan at desired size. (I put roughly 4 pancakes in one pan)
- Cook each side for about 5 minutes (may need to adjust the heat to low after the pan heats up for a while)
- Once golden brown on each side, remove from pan and place on a serving plate.
- Top with raw almond butter, raw tahini, or agave, raisins, and peaches.