Pumpkin Veggie Pizza
1 cup canned organic pumpkin
1 cup buckwheat flour
1/2 cup garbanzo bean flour
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 cup portobello mushroom (cubed)
1/2 cup asparagus (chopped)
1 cup brussel sprouts (quartered)
Balsamic Pumpkin Glaze:
2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
2 tbsp raw agave
2 tbsp canned organic pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Combine all crust ingredients into a food processor until the mixture becomes a dough-like texture.
- Place the dough on a sprayed non-stick baking sheet.
- Cover dough with plastic wrap and roll out until the crust is about a quarter inch thick.
- Remove and discard plastic wrap.
- Add a light coating of Glaze to the Pizza dough.
- Add veggie toppings.
- Drizzle the rest of the glaze over the veggies (to desired amount of glaze. You may have some glaze left over. I used the rest of the glaze as a salad dressing).
- Place pizza in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven after 45 minutes.
- Cut into 4 pieces and serve.