Roasted Sweet Potatoes
A delicious and simple recipe for any occasion!
5 Medium to Large Organic Sweet Potatoes
4 large tablespoons of organic extra virgin coconut oil
Cinnamon to taste
- Preheat Oven to 335 degrees F
- Wash sweet potatoes with vegetable cleaner.
- Cut sweet potatoes into large chunks.
- Place sweet potatoes into a large mixing bowl.
- On low heat, melt 4 large tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Once melted, poor coconut oil into mixing bowl with the sweet potatoes.
- Stir potatoes and coconut oil mixture until evenly coated.
- Cover a baking dish with parchment paper or beeswax paper.
- Poor sweet potatoes onto baking dish.
- Place in oven at 335 degrees F for 45 min.
- Check on sweet potatoes every 15 min (depending on your oven, they may cook quickly or slowly).
- They should be nice and tender after 40 min.
- Once nice and tender, remove from the oven and place into a glass serving bowl.
- Top with cinnamon to taste.