Simply Roasted Vegetables
This healthy and simple roasted vegetable dish is filled with nutrients that will have your body wanting more.
2 Organic Zucchinis
5 Organic Carrots
4 tbsp Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
2 tbsp Organic Italian Seasoning (to taste)
- Heat oven to 340 degrees F (this will keep the integrity of the coconut oil nutritional properties and prevent over cooking)
- Wash and dry vegetables
- Cut zucchini and carrots into large junks
- Place vegetables into a large mixing bowl
- Melt 4 large tbsp of coconut oil in a pan on medium heat (just until it’s melted).
- Pour coconut oil over vegetables and mix thoroughly to make sure all vegetables are coated evenly.
- When the oven is ready, place vegetables onto a baking sheet.
- *Place vegetables in the oven and roast for 30 – 40 minutes until desired tenderness.
- Once done, top with organic dried Italian herb seasoning. Enjoy!
*Be cautious to not over cook vegetables and get them chard. Burnt vegetables are carcinogenic.